- The Occupancy/Utility Permit Form may be filled out via our online form below (green button), or a pdf copy (red button) can be printed from this page, filled out, and either mailed or hand delivered to the Village Treasurer’s Office
2568 N 41st Street, Suite C
Faimont City, IL 62201
- There is a $25 one-time, non-refundable fee to receive a Occupancy/Utility Permit. Payment is accepted by check through the mail to the Treasurer’s Office address listed above, by cash, check, or card in-person at the Treasurer’s Office, or by card over the phone: 618-274-6306.
Note: Treasurer’s Office hours are Monday through Friday 8AM to 4PM.
- A copy of a valid driver’s license or other identification is needed to complete the Permit process.
- A utility update permit with fee of $10 must also acquired/paid before occupancy permit can be issued..
- Village sewer bill account of property for which the permit is being requested must be current (no negative account balance) before occupancy permit can be issued.
- The property for which the permit is being requested must pass inspection before permit can be issued.
- Every person that will be living at the permit address must be listed on this form. Any person(s) who move(s) to the premises for which a permit is ssued is/are violating the law unless listed on the occupancy permit for that address/residence.