THE APPLICATION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS PURCHASER THEN CERTIFIED BY THE ENTERPRISE ZONE ADMNISTRATOR BEFORE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR INCENTIVES
Information and items needed to complete applications
- Copy of Approved building permit
- Copy of Property tax bill for parcel involved in Project
- Project address
- Number of full time employees
- Starting date and completion date
(The starting date must not be sooner than approval date of application)
- Project cost (include all cost and capital equipment)
- Federal employers ID # or application ID number.
- Illinois Unemployment Insurance number
(A new company can notify us of these new numbers when received)
Applicants are also now required to file reports with the Illinois Department of revenue upon receiving Enterprise Zone incentives. You are highly recommended to visit this website for Frequently Asked Questions regarding the program.
If you have any questions in completing these application forms, contact:
2568 N 41st St, Ste Cst Street
Fairmont City, Il, 62201